Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 Months!

I can't believe Max is already 6 months old! He is such a good baby and we love having him around. He loves to chew on EVERYTHING and can sit up now. He's not a huge fan of cereal yet, but he's getting a little more used to it. I hate to say it but he loves TV already! He loves to watch the wiggles with Danny while Danny dances and sings around him. We love you little guy!
We took the kids up to the cabin for the day just to hang out and get out of the house for a while. Grandpa Gary burns names into this log when they come to visit. It looks like we have taken the last of the log. Good thing Max is the youngest!


3 comments:

The Tophams said...

He looks so old! Way to go on blogging, I've been a total slacker lately. Or maybe it's just that I haven't done anything worth blogging about:) Can't believe he's 6 months already, he's such a cutie!

Wilson Family said...

He is really cute!! I wish that my name was on the log.

Melissa said...

what a cutie!