Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation(s)

I can't believe my little nephew Brayden is graduated! I guess he's not so little anymore. I just love this kid and have forever! I spent much of my younger years tending him and loved every minute of it! It has been so fun watching him grow up. Love you Brayd!

See what I mean, not so little anymore!
I cannot believe these are my two nephews! WOW!
I'm so glad my little boys have such good examples to follow.

And on to our next graduation. Hailey is leaving elementary and heading to the big Middle School. She couldn't be happier, but I have to say, it's a little wierd for me. Didn't I just barely go to that school? She can't wait to be able to chew gum and wear flip-flops. It's gonna be great! Hailey is such a good student I know she'll do great in middle school.
Her school had a breakfast for all the kids leaving. This is not the best picture of me, but I'm really not used to being up and at it by 7am!! But it was worth it. Congrats Hailey!


1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

I can not believe that Brayden is that old. I remember him being reallllllly little. I love that Sydney is going to "Middle School". I remember going and it was awesome. But wait you are not old enough to have one going to middle school, cause we just graduated didn't we?