Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More from Danny.....

Whenever I open the computer I find pictures funny pictures of Danny he has taken with photo booth. This was one of my favorites.

This kid never quits! Here are a few recent things he has said that I wanted to record.

For family home evening we were talking about natural disasters and what to do in the situation. We were telling the kids if there was a fire upstairs they would have to break the window and jump out. Jonah was talking about all the ways he could break the window then Danny piped up and said, "It won't be hard for me. I'm a Jedi Master and I will use the force to break the window."

The next morning Danny woke up and came downstairs and reminded us we hadn't talked about what to do if....."Aliens attack our planet"

Danny was eating his breakfast and we were talking. I told him he and I were best friends. He said, "actually mom, we're lovers."

Danny came home from school and I asked how his day was and what he did. "Nothing, just went to the principals office." After he told me what he did I tried to convince him going to the office was bad and he just didn't understand. I asked what the principal said to him and he said, "He just asked me if I knew how to milk the cows." He must have forgot the part where he got in trouble.

"I can't wait til dad's a grandpa and he has really hairy arms."

"When I'm a Grandpa, Sydni will probably be dead."




4 comments:

Kim said...

oh my gosh I love that boy. He's so full of it! And my favorite part about it is that he doesn't even know he's being funny...he's just talking.

Janae said...

I wonder if he'll take after his Mom and get the "Most Witty" award?!?!?!?

The Tophams said...

So dang funny! He's a crack up!

Michelle said...

That is hilarious! I love hearing all your "Danny stories" !!!