Thursday, August 12, 2010

Park City

We decided to have one last little vacation before school starts. I had never been to Park City (I know, I can't believe it either) so we headed up for the weekend. We stayed in a condo at The Canyons and had the best time. Saturday we went to the zoo for a few hours then the kids couldn't wait to get to the condo and swim! Sunday we spent the day at the gateway. Justin took the kids to the movie while me and Hailey did some school shopping. I think I have trained her well. She can out-shop me any day. Monday we headed up to the Park City resort where we did the Alpine slide and Alpine coaster. It was so pretty up there and so nice to be out of the heat for a while. We will definately be going back some day.



Max did not like watching us swim from the room....No Fair!!






Max didn't like the gateway fountains quite as much as the other kids.

















1 comment:

Michelle said...

A vacation sounds nice! Sounds like you guys had a great time.