Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seven Peaks


Mason, Ammie, Karson, Jordan, Brayden, Sydni, Hailey, Jonah

Mason, Jonah, and Jordan ready to go on some slides!

Syd and Jonah

Hailey, Ammie, and Syd

Last year we took the family to seven peaks and had so much fun we decided to buy season passes for this year. It would work out perfect because Danny was old enough to have fun, and we weren't having any more kids! OOPS!!! Well, as long as we went twice we would get our money out of it. The first time I went with my friends. We had a lot of fun but I forgot my camera. The second time we took Ammie and Darlene and her boys came too. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast with Ammie. They get more brave every year!
The bad part was my mom was supposed to bring my brother Bryce's kids too, but Bethany wasn't feeling too good. My mom took her to the doctor and to make a long story short......she ended up getting her appendix out that afternoon! Mason got to come, but we sure missed Bethany and Ragen.

No comments: