Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged by Stacia

Okay, I've never been tagged before....so here it goes. (thanks Stacia)

Three joys:
1.My family. One of my most favorite things in the whole world is Danny coming out in the morning with the hugest smile and the craziest hair. I love how he is so happy to see me every morning, like it's been sooooo long since we've seen each other! I love how Jonah talks nonstop with questions like you've never heard before (how many more seconds until we get to San Diego) I swear that mind goes a million miles an hour. I love how Sydni is so loving and compassionate to everyone. She is so soft hearted and wants everyone to be happy. Oh...and, she's really good at tickling my arm! :) I love how Hailey is such a good helper. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is growing up way too fast! I love what a good dad Justin is. He's always keeps us laughing!
2.My friends. I am lucky to have some really great friends. Some I see a lot, and some I wish I could see more. There is nothing like a friend you can count on and trust and also laugh and have a great time with.
3.The rest of my family, mom and dad, brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces, nephews, cousins, and Grandparents I miss dearly!

3 Fears
1. Mice. I don't know what else to say. I am so scared of mice, it's ridiculous!
2.Having another baby. It's a scarey world out there, and I feel a little guilty bringing a sweet innocent baby into it. I only hope I can be a good enough mom to teach them.
3.Losing someone I love. I can't really stand the thoughts, so I won't get into it! :)

3 Goals
1.Get my body back. Well, what I had left anyway. I can't wait to have this baby and start running again. I really hope to do a half marathon next year.
2.Stop drinking pop. I really shouldn't say that, because it probably won't happen, but I really would like to.
3.Learn to do digital scrapbooking. I tried once and gave up because it was too hard. But I really would love to figure it out one of these days.........

Current Obsessions
1.Finding a name for this baby. It's really starting to drive me crazy, and Justin and I can't seem to agree on anything. Any suggestions??!!
2.Blogspot. I am a blog stalker. I'm always finding different people on here and reading about them. It's pretty fun but takes up too much time!
3.I feel like I am obsessed with getting things done before this baby comes. I have lists of things I need to do, and I'm always adding to the list (I love lists too, Stacia) but I can't ever seem to find the motivation to actually do them!

No comments: