Friday, June 27, 2008

Time Flies!

Wow! Where has the time gone? I am so behind on my blog. We've had a pretty eventful summer so far. Hailey is in swim team and doing awsome. She had her first meet and took 2nd in the back stroke and 6th in a relay. Sydni, Jonah, and Danny all took swimming lessons and loved it. Danny got pink eye the last week and didn't get to finish, so he is finishing now.



Our friend Ammie from Georgia is here visiting us for a few weeks and we are having so much fun with her here. She is an awsome nanny, and I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves. Since she's been here we've gone to the canyon, went to summer games to watch Karson and Brayden run (good job guys), Seven Peaks, swim meets, T- ball games, and a few other things to keep us busy. She is leaving on the 4th of July and we're really going to miss her, but can't wait to see her and the rest of her family again at Christmas.

Well, it doesn't sound like much, but we've been pretty busy around here. We are looking forward to the new baby ( I think) and all that goes along with it. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post soon.

1 comment:

Meladie said...

It sounds like you've been busy! We're coming up there for the big festivities of the 4th...maybe we'll see ya! Good luck with your last few weeks of being prego...I'm jealous your so close...I'm dying of HEAT this time around!