Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summers End


Getting ready to tube

Justin and I

Max would rather just sleep

Hold on Hailey!!

Jonah said he was having fun, it was hard to believe him! Check out that face!


We got to have a couple more days at the res thanks to our friends, Kim and Cory. They invited us out to go out and go tubing. The kids loved it! Cory was a crazy driver and tried pretty hard to throw the kids off, but they held on tight. Thanks for inviting us guys, maybe next year Justin and I will be brave enough to get in!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love Jonahs face, you look great, and Max is such a cutie. You have a very cute fam.

Meladie said...

I love all your posts...your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow...they all are SOO cute! I loved the pictures of your new little Max...he's a cutie! And I can't believe you didn't have an epidural!! Crazy girl! I didn't get one with Emilee (NOT my choice) and so this time with Taven I FOR SURE wanted one. I went in plenty early enough that there was no way I would miss out on it! Good for you though...it is something you never quite forget, the whole no epidural experience I mean. He's so sweet though. I really want to come up to Delta one day and visit! Hopefully soon I'll get it together enough to leave the house again :)

Tiff said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Maybe we can make it next time. Your kids are so cute. And we better enjoy this time that the babies are sleeping. It won't last forever!

Cassie said...

What a cute Baby Max he is such a church! You look soooo great and I love the pepsi shirt. I know your a busy mom of 5 but we need to get together. Cute Pics and I love the new back yard! Love ya