Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funny Boys

The other day Justin asked Jonah if he liked his teacher. Of course he said, yes. Then Justin (being the teaser he is) asked if she was pretty. Jonah stopped and thought for a minute and said, "I'm pretty sure when she was in Kindergarten she was pretty." We laughed so hard.

Yesterday Danny was watching Dora and she was telling the kids to jump with her. Justin asked Danny, "can you jump high?" Danny said, "no." Justin said, "why not?" Danny said, "I'll hit my head on the fans." For those of you who haven't seen my house, our ceiling in our family room is probably 15 feet high! I really don't think he has anything to worry about. But how hilarious that he thinks he can really jump that high!!

After Sunday dinner I was doing the dishes alone as usual. Everyone has much better things to do than help me after dinner. Pretty soon Danny came up behind me and said, "Thanks for doing the dishes." I couldn't believe it! I don't think anyone around here has ever thanked me for doing the dishes. What a sweetie.

No comments: