Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking themLink the person

1. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed. If I'm on the right side, I'll never fall asleep.
2. The first thing I think of in the morning is, "when can I get my diet coke?" sad, I know.
3. I never leave messages on answering machines. I hate doing it.
4. I would die without my cell phone. I love talking on it when I'm in the car, it makes the trips go by way faster. I am also addicted to texting. I try not to do it too much when I'm driving though. :)
5. I hate making lunch. I really don't know why, I just do. Sandwiches really aren't that hard.
6. I am a shop-a-holic. I love going up north. It's a good thing I live in Delta where there is not too much selection or I would be broke!!

Now I tag.....
Kim, Jera, Cassie, Michelle, Melanie, Tana

1 comment:

Meladie said...

Thanks for doing the tag...I love to read random things about my friends. It's great! I hate lunch too! It seems like I just barely get everything put together and somewhat cleaned and then its time to make a mess and make lunch...aughh.