Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged by Marci

4 things I love about my husband:
1.He is so funny. Most people don't know how funny he really is. He's pretty shy so most people don't really see that side of him, but when you get to know him, he is quite hilarious!!
2. He loves our kids. He is so good to play with them, help them, read to them. He is so much more patient than I am, so it really comes in handy when I've had it!!
3. He always tells me I look good, even when I know I don't. He loves me unconditionally, and I really appreciate it. Especially after I've just had a baby and am feeling really fat!!
4. He's pretty hot!! :)

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. What happens in Vegas
2. Notting Hill
3. Napolean Dynamite
4. Nacho Libre

4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. The office
2. Friends
3. The biggest Loser (starts today, I can't wait)
4. King of Queens

4 Places I have been:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. New York City
4. Florida

4 People who email me regularly
1. Jera
2. Darlene
3. Cassie
4. Kim

4 Favorite Foods
1. Steak
2. homemade strawberry ice cream
3. pasta
4. Pretty much any dessert

4 Places I would like to Visit
1. Hawaii (again)
2. New York City (again)
3. My friends in Georgia
4. Fiji

4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. Max getting a little older, don't really love the newborns
2. Our ten year anniversary, I really want to do something fun!
3. Going to Lake Powell with my family
4. Going to Georgia

4 People I would like to tag
1. Kim (if you haven't done it yet)
2. Misty
3. LeAnn
4. Carolyn

No comments: