Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing....

I had to tease him a little with his paccy to get
him to smile for me.

I think he will be outgrowing this soon!
He loves being on his belly, even in the tub.
Lots of hair in back, not so much in front
Getting out is the worst part!


I can't believe Max is seven weeks already. Why does it seem the last seven weeks of pregnancy drag on forever? These last seven have flown by. He's a pretty good baby most of the time and he sleeps pretty good, which is highly unusual for my babies. His big brothers and sisters still love him, sometimes a little too much. He is starting to smile, and loves taking baths so I tried to get a couple cute pictures of him today. I took him to his six week appt. last week and he weighed 11 lbs. 15 oz. so basically 12 lbs already. He is growing so fast.

No comments: