Friday, December 19, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Tag

Thanks for the tag...I really needed to update SOMETHING!

1. Emberassing Moment: Well, I have fallen down about 3 times in the last couple of months, thats never good. Then there is that one running incident a few chosen friends know about.....I think I will keep it that way!

2. Best Friends: Justin, my kids, my mom and sister. I am lucky...I have a lot of great friends!

3. Things I buy regularly: milk, bread, diet coke

4. Places I want to go: Hawaii, New York, on a cruise, Georgia (in May! yay!)

5. Goals for the upcoming year: Lose some weight, run some more, gain patience, be a better mom and wife.

6. Things people don't know about me: I actually like to clean most of the time, but my room is always a complete disaster, I love having my babies sleep with me, i have Britney Spears on my ipod, I kind of love the song ice ice baby!!,

7. Things I would never say: I can't seem to get pregnant! I'll just have water, wow we are early!, sure you can stay up late! I love getting my picture taken!, I'm not at all tired! 5 kids is so easy!

8. Things I love about the Christmas season: Christmas eve dinner at my moms, reading my kids letters to Santa, Danny asking every five seconds if Santa is coming, seeing lots of family, shopping!!!

9. Things I say to my kids: Hurry, we're late, where are your shoes, be nice, I love you

10. Things I do often: clean, yell at my kids (trying to do better on that one) talk on the phone, text, play on the internet, watch the wiggles with Danny

11. Things I would rather not live without: Justin, my kids, my family, my friends, food, clorox wipes, diet coke, a car, disposable diapers, DVR

12. Friends I tag: Misty, Loreen, LeAnn, Katherine, Ashlee, Melanie, Michelle

No comments: