Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another funny from Jonah

Sunday morning Jonah was in the bathtub singing away. I was trying to figure out what song he was singing, the tune sounded familiar but the words weren't quite right. Finally I went in there and asked him what song he was singing!

"You know, that Christmas song Grandpa Gary hates!" (little drummer boy)

"I'll play my drum for you Ba-rak-o-bama!"

I died laughing, it was so hilarious. I didn't even tell him it was the wrong words, it was just too funny!

5 comments:

The Tophams said...

That's absolutely hilarious! It's so funny these kids know the names of the people running for president. Austin told me at school he voted for the man with the black face, Barak Obana. I won't be able to hear Little Drummer Boy this year without thinking about that!

Melissa said...

OMG! That is sooooooo funny! I wish you had it on video!

Meladie said...

That is hilarious!! I love it...I'll be thinking about that too this year when I hear that song :) BTW cute dog. Is he a house dog? We have a little house dog and she's sometimes my hardest child :) But we all love her to, it's a love/hate relationship.

Wilson Family said...

I happened to come across your blog. I hope that you don't mind. Your family is really cute. I love all of the Halloween pictures. Your little Max is really cute. I was fun seeing your mom and dad in the pictures too.
Katherine (Bunker) Wilson

Darla said...

Katherine, you need to send me an invite so I can see your blog too! darlabliss@hotmail.com