Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to the best mom anyone could ever ask for! I just need to give a little shout out to my mom and tell her thanks for all she does for me and my family! She is always there when I need her and I appreciate her so much! My kids adore her and I can't really blame them. Sometimes when I am feeling inadequate on my mothering abilities Justin will remind me I can't compare myself to my mom. She's the only mom that never yelled!!! If I could be just a little more like her, I'd be doing great. Happy birthday mom. I love you.

I decided to have everyone over to my house on Sunday for a birthday dinner. My mom is usually the one having all of us over, so I decided to be the hostest for once. I didn't even make her bring anything.......except the hot fudge, no one can make it like her!

Poor Ty! Laying on the couch with his injured leg.
Brayden, Jordan, Kyle

Danny and Taya observing the party from upstairs.
Sitting around the table chowing down on popcorn, we were too full
for cake and ice cream! But Danny insisted on singing happy birthday.

Mom, I hope you had a great day and have many, many more!

No comments: