Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonah!




Jonah is 6 today! He is so excited to turn 6. He has always been such a fun little guy and I'm so happy to be his mom! He is a pretty good kid most of the time. Some of Jonah's favorites in life are: going to school, playing with his big boy cousins, watching his big boy cousins play sports, hanging out with grandpa gary, and shooting his gun he won at the NRA banquet! Happy Birthday buddy, we love you!




Jonah's birthday also marks another anniversary. My Grandma died the day Jonah was born. It was a bitter sweet day. She was in the hospital for a couple of weeks before she died and every time I would come in, she wanted to know if I'd had that baby yet. No, not yet. Then she'd ask again what I was going to name him so she could tell him to hurry up! So sweet and so sad! I really miss her and think about her and my grandpa a lot. They were the best!




5 comments:

Knight Family said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! Hope you had a great birthday, can't believe you are six already!

Melanie said...

Thanks for helping me with Kat. Have a good Thanksgiving. We are going to be coming down to good ole Delda!!

Janet Smith said...

I can't believe we ran into you kids at the Hampton Inn. I am sure if my Grandkids would have known the Bliss's to be in the building, there would have been an all night pary. You made me shed a tear over your Grandma, but is good to remember them also.
Love ya,
Janet

The Tophams said...

Happy Birthday to Jonah! For some reason, this afternoon I was thinking that it was Jonah's birthday sometime this month. I can't believe how old they are! Time flies!

Meladie said...

What a cute kid you have! All of them are...isn't it CRAZY how fast they grow up!!