Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thriller!

Hailey has loved dance SO much this year! She was really excited when her teacher decided to teach them thriller! She didn't know what thriller was so I decided we should take a trip down to Tuacahn and see it! I love it down there. The atmosphere makes any show awsome! I saw it last year and liked it, but I think I had my hopes a little too high. So when I saw it this year I knew what to expect and enjoyed it a lot more. I got my mom to come along with us which was a good thing because 1-my girls love being with her and 2-I needed someone to keep me awake for the drive home! I was also glad I had someone so patient with me when I realized in McCornick that I had forgotten the tickets and had to turn around! That was the not so fun part. But then on the way home my mom realized she had dropped her phone on the ground and we had to turn around and head back to Tuacahn to look for it! No worries....we found it and made it home safe and sound. It was a really fun day.



Then the next day Hailey's dance group got to perform Thriller for the parents. Her and Mikah were pretty excited to be dead zombies! I thought they were a little more girly than that! Thanks to Julie for getting Hailey ready! It was fun to watch and the did a really good job!

Mikah and Hailey

Mikah, Hailey, Katelyn




Oops! This picture wasn't supposed to be in here, oh well. This is me and my little cow!






No comments: